Invicta products are expected to be free of materials and workmanship defects and offers a 2 years limited warranty.
In case a product fails due to a manufacturing defect we will at our discretion repair or replace the product or provide an online store credit.
This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear, rips, tears, damages caused by accidents, mis-use, natural breakdown of fabric over time and negligence.
Contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly providing the following information in order to receive a RETURN AUTHORIZATION.
- Full name:
- Shipping address:
- Phone number:
- Proof of purchase with purchase location, date and price.
- Detailed description describing what happened.
- Images of the defective product and close ups of the defect.
After evaluating the information provided we will at our discretion issue a Return Authorization. A Return Authorization has to be provided before returning any item.
Once a Return Authorization has been provided please follow the below instructions:
- Insure the product is free from any personal belonging.
- Insure the product has been cleaned (required by law). Any product requiring cleaning will be returned at the owner's expense.
- Ship the item using the carrier of your choice. We recommend using a carrier that offer tracking numbers and to take an insurance. Invicta is not responsible for any package lost or damaged in transit.
- Include the Return Authorization provided in the box and clearly write the number outside the box.
Please allow up to 4 weeks for us to repair, replace or provide an online store credit.
Purchases made on our website older than 1 year cannot be refunded to your credit card. Instead an online store credit will be issued.